Angela Lee is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Lee received ...
Read Full Biography
- The CF Corporation and The Blackstone Group in the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Premia Holdings, a newly-formed property and casualty insurance and reinsurance group focused on providing runoff solutions.
- New York Life Investments in its acquisition of a majority interest in Credit Value Partners, a distressed and high-yield debt investment management business.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe.
- Apollo Global Management in a significant equity investment in Genco Shipping & Trading.
- Johnson & Johnson in its $330 million acquisition from AstraZeneca of the global rights outside of the U.S. to Rhinocort Aqua, a line of nasal sprays used to treat allergies.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its investment in Pathway Partners, a leading veterinary hospital owner and operator.
- J.P. Morgan Securities as financial advisor to CIFC, a U.S. private debt investment manager, in its acquisition by F.A.B. Partners.
- American Coastal Insurance Company and its parent, RDX Holding Corp., in its merger with United Insurance Holdings Corp.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- Anbang Insurance Group in its $1.57 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Prudential Insurance Company of America in the sale of a group annuity to JCPenney to reduce JCPenney’s pension liabilities.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in the sale of a group annuity contract to the U.S. subsidiary of Royal Philips as part of an overall transaction that will reduce Philips’ pension liabilities by $1.1 billion.
- Exor as insurance M&A counsel in its contested $6.9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe, a Bermuda-based reinsurance company.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2010, B.A.