Anna Martyushova is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on financing, ...
Read Full Biography
- Titan Group in its establishment of Poliom, a joint venture based on the Omsk Polypropylene Plant. As part of the transaction, Sibgazpolimer, a joint venture between SIBUR and Gazprom Neft, acquired a 50% stake in Poliom from Titan Group.
- Polyus Gold International in the sale of its Kazakh and Kyrgyz assets.
- Principal shareholders of Uralkali in connection with the sale of bonds exchangeable into 14.5% of the issued ordinary shares of the company valued in excess of $3 billion.
- Sberbank of Russia in a joint venture with Cetelem, the consumer lending division of BNP Paribas Group.
- Sberbank of Russia in its joint venture with BNP Paribas Personal Finance.
- Schneider Electric Industries in its acquisition of 50% stake and further consolidation of 100% stake in ElectroShield.
- RusHydro in its acquisition of a 100% stake in the capital of CJSC Malaya Dmitrovka from Ferro-Story.
- Inter RAO UES in its acquisition of CJSC Electoluch from Horus Capital.
- Polyus Gold in its acquisition of 50.1% of Kazakhgold Group Limited.
- Pirelli & C. SpA in its joint venture with Russian Technologies State Corporation to set up a tire manufacturing business with SIBUR Holding.
- American International Group in respect of regulatory matters related to the sale of AIG Bank Finance to Banque PSA Finance SA.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2008, Law Degree