Camila Amaral Surcan is an associate and member of the firm’s Capital Markets and Latin America Groups. Ms. Amaral Surcan has experience representing ...
Read Full Biography
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life in its $190.6 million initial public offering.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in its $187 million secondary offering of common stock, and the Carlyle Group as the selling stockholder.
- Globo Comunicação e Participações in a 144A/Reg S offering of $300 million 4.875% senior notes due 2022 and 144A/Reg S offering of $200 million of senior secured exchangeable notes of Pontis II mandatorily exchangeable for $200 million 5.307%/7.25% step-up senior notes due 2022 of Globo Comunicação e Participações.
- The ServiceMaster Company in its $600 million offering of 8% senior notes due 2020.
- International Paper in its $900 million offering of 4.75% notes due 2022 and in its $600 million of 6.00% notes due 2041.
- Providence Equity Partners and SRA International in a $400 million offering of 11% senior unsecured notes due 2019 by SRA International.
- Itaú Unibanco in ongoing updates and offerings under its Medium Term Note Program, as well as in all of its SEC reporting and U.S. securities law compliance matters.
- Magnesita Refratários in a 144A/Regulation S offering of 30,700,000 common shares in an amount of R$253.3 million and a 144A/Regulation S offering of $400 million 7.875% senior notes issued by Rearden G Holdings Eins , a wholly owned subsidiary of Magnesita Refratários, and guaranteed by Magnesita Refratários and certain of its subsidiaries.
- Sadia in equity offering by BRF — Brasil Foods (formerly Perdigão) of 132,250,000 common shares in an amount of R$5.29 billion in the context of the merger of Sadia with Perdigão valued at approximately R$3.8 billion, as well as in general corporate matters.
- Columbia Law School, 2006, LL.M.
- University of São Paulo, 2002, LL.B.