Christopher Aung is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Energy & Natural Resources practice group.
Mr. Aung joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Ashland Water Technologies.
- Forest Laboratories in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Aptalis, a gastrointestinal and cystic fibrosis company, from TPG.
- American Airlines and AMR, as special aircraft counsel, in their successful Chapter 11 proceedings involving the restructuring of complex financing arrangements relating to more than 400 aircraft generating savings in excess of $1.8 billion and to the raising of more than $9 billion of new financing through various capital markets, syndicated lending and other financing transactions. This restructuring was honored by Turnarounds & Workouts as one of a dozen “Successful Restructurings – 2013.”
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of David's Bridal.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of a majority ownership stake in Wilsonart International Holdings, the decorative surfaces unit of Illinois Tool Works.
- International Paper in its $470 million sale of three containerboard mills.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Roofing Supply Group, a distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials.
- Pace University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Yale University, 2010, MEM
- Cornell University, 2005, B.S.