Christopher Aung is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Energy & Natural Resources practice group.
Mr. Aung joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Ashland Water Technologies.
- Forest Laboratories in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Aptalis, a gastrointestinal and cystic fibrosis company, from TPG.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of David's Bridal.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of a majority ownership stake in Wilsonart International Holdings, the decorative surfaces unit of Illinois Tool Works.
- International Paper in its $470 million sale of three containerboard mills.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Roofing Supply Group, a distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials.
- Pace University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Yale University, 2010, MEM
- Cornell University, 2005, B.S.