Douglas Hirn is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions group.
Mr. Hirn joined Debevoise in 2014. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- Allergan in its $2.47 billion acquisition of ZELTIQ, a medical technology company focused on utilizing its proprietary CoolSculpting controlled-cooling technology platform, the sales leader in the fast-growing body contouring segment of medical aesthetics.
- New York Life Investments in its acquisition of a majority interest in Credit Value Partners, a distressed and high-yield debt investment management business.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Cadence Education, a leading provider of early childhood education.
- Providence Service Corporation in a strategic partnership with Frazier Healthcare Partners in Matrix Medical Network.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of the J.M. Smucker Company’s U.S. canned milk brands and operations.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- J.C. Flowers and Ascensus in the sale of Ascensus to Genstar Capital and Aquiline Capital Partners.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- J. P. Morgan as financial advisor to Salix Pharmaceuticals in its $15.8 billion sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- New York University, 2007, M.B.A.
- Ohio State University, 1999, B.A.