Negotiating complex transactions for clients for over 25 years has led Franci J. Blassberg to be named by The National Law Journal as one of the 50 Most ...
Read Full Biography
- The private equity consortium of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, The Carlyle Group and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity in its $15 billion acquisition of Hertz from Ford.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $4.3 billion sale of Diversey Holdings to Sealed Air.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 51% ownership stake in Tyco International's Electrical and Metal Products business in a transaction valued at $1 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its 46% investment in JohnsonDiversey, a transaction valued at $2.6 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its PIPE investment in NCI Building Systems.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $7.1 billion acquisition with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts of U.S. Foodservice from Royal Ahold NV.
- An investor group led by Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity and the CEO of Cumulus Media in its now terminated $1.3 billion going private acquisition of Cumulus Media.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $5.5 billion going private acquisition of ServiceMaster.
- VWR International, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $4 billion sale to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of UnitedGlobalCom in the company's $3.5 billion acquisition by Liberty Media International.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.65 billion acquisition of VWR International from Merck KGAA, its $610 million acquisition of Culligan International from Veolia Environnement, and its sale of Jafra Cosmetics to Vorwerk & Co.
- Cornell Law School, 1977, J.D.
- Cornell University, 1975, A.B.