Geoffrey Kittredge is a corporate partner based in the London office. Mr. Kittredge's practice focuses on private equity and investment fund formation. ...
Read Full Biography
- Ares Management in the formation of Ares Europe Real Estate Fund IV, a $1.3 billion Europe real estate fund.
- Deutsche Bank in the formation of Deutsche Bank Secondary Opportunities Fund III, a $1.65 billion U.S. and Europe secondaries fund.
- Ares Management (formerly AREA) in the formation of Apollo European Real Estate Fund III, a $1.4 billion Europe real estate fund.
- Baring Vostok on the establishment of its Russian private equity funds.
- Doughty Hanson in the establishment of its European buyout, real estate and technology funds, including Doughty Hanson & Co Fund V, a €3 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Exponent Private Equity on the establishment of its UK buyout funds.
- Exponent Private Equity Partners in the formation of Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion UK buyout fund.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management in the formation of African Global Capital Fund II, an Africa energy and natural resources fund.
- Park Square in the formation of its European mezzanine and credit opportunities funds, including Park Square Capital Partners II, an €850 million Europe mezzanine fund
- SUN Group of Companies in the formation of SUN-Apollo India Real Estate Fund, a $630 million India real estate fund.
- Temporis Capital in a £200m lending programme for community scale renewables.
- New York University School of Law, 1996, J.D.
- Columbia University, 1992, M.B.A.
- University of Virginia, 1984, B.A.