James Johnson is a litigation partner who focuses his practice on white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, corporate compliance and corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- The US District Court of the Southern District of New York in monitoring implementation of a consent decree relating to the Department of Housing and Urban Development and County of Westchester.
- The Audit Committee of Interpool in an internal investigation of accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Forest Laboratories in an investigation regarding disclosure of clinical studies regarding the safety and efficacy of anti-depressant medication used by children and adolescents.
- A large consumer products manufacturing company in connection with alleged violations of sanctions enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control within the United States Department of the Treasury.
- A Special Committee of the Board of Tommy Hilfiger, in connection with an internal investigation and United States Attorney’s Office investigation of tax accounting issues related to offshore subsidiaries.
- The Audit Committee of Telewest, a telecommunications company with principal operations in the United Kingdom, in an internal investigation of certain accounting and billing practices.
- A senior manager of Enron North America in connection with the investigation of allegations of accounting fraud conducted by the United States Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Harvard Law School, 1986, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1983, A.B.