Jennifer Freeman Mintz is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on intellectual property and general commercial and civil litigation. She is also ...
Read Full Biography
- One of the two leading fantasy sports companies in defending against Attorney General actions contending that the fantasy sports contests it sponsors constitute illegal gambling.
- Toyota Motor Sales USA in various state and federal investigations relating to vehicle acceleration issues. These included 29 state attorney general investigations, congressional inquiries, SEC investigations, and Department of Justice (DOJ) investigations, all of which settled without any criminal convictions for the company.
- L’Oréal in multiple consumer class actions claiming that its skincare products do not perform as advertised.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Amherst College, 2009, B.A.