Jessica Batzell is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups.
Ms. Batzell joined the ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Oasis Outsourcing, the nation's largest privately held professional employer organization.
- Schneider Electric in its $900 million divestiture of Telvent DTN, a leader in providing information services, supply chain connectivity tools and decision support solutions to the agricultural, energy and environmental industries, to TBG AG, a private Swiss holding company.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Greater Media in its $240 million sale to Beasley Broadcast Group.
- Dealer Tire in its sale of the assets of Dealer Tire Canada to Groupe Touchette.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of the J.M. Smucker Company’s U.S. canned milk brands and operations.
- Truck-Lite, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its sale to Koch Equity Development and BDT Capital Partners.
- Alliance Laundry Systems, an Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan portfolio company, in the sale of majority interest to BDT Capital Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in the $600 million sale of Creative Circle, a leading professional staffing firm specializing in advertising, creative and marketing talent, to NYSE-listed On Assignment for a mix of stock and cash consideration.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its $410 million sale of EmployBridge, a leading provider of outsourced human resource and temporary staffing services, to Select Staffing, an Anchorage Capital backed competitor.
- Dealer Tire in its receipt of a significant investment by Lindsay Goldberg and redemption of TA Associates’ ownership interests.
- Syniverse, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its $290 million acquisition of Aicent.
- Traxys Group in its agreement to sell a majority interest to The Carlyle Group and Louis Bacon.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Gogo Inc., the world’s leading provider of in-flight connectivity, in its $187 million initial public offering of common stock.
- Cunningham Lindsey in its recapitalization by CVC Capital Partners.
- Altegrity and Providence Equity Partners in their $1.13 billion acquisition of Kroll from Marsh & McLennan.
- Stone Point Capital and Hellman & Friedman in their $1.1 billion acquisition of Sedgwick Claims Management Services.
- Columbia Law School, 2009, J.D.
- Duke University, 2004, B.A.