Michelle Hillenbrand is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. Ms. Hillenbrand ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.05 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Schneider Electric in its $900 million divestiture of Telvent DTN, a leader in providing information services, supply chain connectivity tools and decision support solutions to the agricultural, energy and environmental industries, to TBG AG, a private Swiss holding company.
- Allergan in its $2.47 billion acquisition of ZELTIQ, a medical technology company focused on utilizing its proprietary CoolSculpting controlled-cooling technology platform, the sales leader in the fast-growing body contouring segment of medical aesthetics.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- Verizon Communications in IP, IT, privacy and data protection matters in connection with its $1.8 billion acquisition of XO Communications’ fiber-optic network business.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Stanford Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Iowa, 2012, B.A.
- University of Iowa, 2012, B.B.A.