Natalia Drebezgina is a partner based in the Moscow office. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, general corporate practice, capital ...
Read Full Biography
- Uralkali in its buyback of global depositary receipts and ordinary shares.
- Freight One in the acquisition of a rail transport operator from Severstal.
- Polyus Gold International Limited in the sale of assets in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Polyus Gold International Limited in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 5.625% notes due 2020.
- Polyus Gold International Limited in its $9 billion premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Jenington International in its approximately $1 billion offer to purchase for cash issued and outstanding shares and American depository receipts of OJSC Polyus Gold.
- KazakhGold Group in a $100 million private placement to international investors.
- Norilsk Nickel International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel, in a $4.5 billion offer to purchase for cash common shares and American depository receipts of OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $2.7 billion sale of its shares in an accelerated bookbuild.
- Polyus Gold International Limited (KazakhGold Group Limited) in its $11 billion combination with Polyus Gold.
- Principal shareholders of OJSC Uralkali in connection with the sale of bonds exchangeable into 14.5% of the issued ordinary shares of the company valued in excess of $3 billion.
- Polyus Gold in its public offer for 501% of KazakhGold Group Limited.
- OJSC Polyus Gold on the listing of its ADRs on the London Stock Exchange.
- Norilsk Nickel in a spin off of gold-mining assets.
- Novolipetsk Steel in a number of M&A transactions, including sale of a minority stake in Lebedinsky Ore Mining and Processing Plant.
- Moscow State Institute for International Relations, 2002, Law Degree