Paul Brusiloff is a corporate partner whose practice focuses on complex debt and equity financings and refinancing, recapitalization and restructuring ...
Read Full Biography
- PSAV, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition by affiliates of Goldman Sachs.
- HD Supply in the $4.9 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities and senior unsecured notes.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Nivel Holdings, a distributor of golf car aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Hussmann International from Ingersoll Rand.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the €2.1 billion acquisition of SPIE from PAI Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in the financing aspects of its acquisition of EmployBridge, a provider of outsourced human resource and specialty-branded temporary staffing services.
- Altegrity and Providence Equity Partners in the financing aspects of the $520 million sale of Explore Information Services, a provider of database insurance technologies and e-government applications, to NYSE-listed Solera Holdings.
- American Airlines in its $1 billion offering of 7.50% senior notes due 2016 and secured by route authorities, airport landing and take-off slots, and rights to use or occupy airport terminals.
- Oriental Trading Company in its Chapter 11 exit financing.
- Altegrity and Providence Equity Partners in their $1.13 billion acquisition of Kroll from Marsh & McLennan.
- A private equity consortium led by Teachers' Private Capital, the private equity arm of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, in the financing aspects relating to their acquisition of Exal Group.
- HD Supply in connection with its amended and extended $1.3 billion senior secured credit facility and $2.1 billion senior secured ABL revolving credit facility.
- Boston Generating in the financings for its $2.1 billion leveraged recapitalization.
- Bain Capital, The Carlyle Group and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financings for the $8.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply.
- Kelso & Company and other members of a private equity consortium in the financings for the $3.3 billion acquisition of CCS Income Trust.
- Ripplewood and Oak Hill Capital in the senior credit and high yield financings for the $3.4 billion acquisition of RSC Equipment Rental.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1991, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1986, B.A.