Pierre Clermontel is the Managing Partner of the firm’s Paris office. His practice focuses on corporate finance, capital markets transactions and ...
Read Full Biography
- Vladimir Potanin Foundation in the organization of an unprecedented exhibition of Soviet and Russian contemporary art at the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Belectric in its sale of Belectric Solar & Battery to Innogy.
- Pernod Ricard in its $600 million bond issue due 2026.
- Pernod Ricard in its €500 million offering of 1.875% notes due 2023.
- Actavis in the sale of Aptalis Pharmaceutical Technologies, a pharmaceutical outsourcing and R&D business in the U.S., to TPG.
- Pernod Ricard in the issuance of €850 million 2.000% Notes due 2020.
- Ray Investment, whose shareholders were funds controlled by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Eurazeo, BAML Capital Partners and Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec, in a series of accelerated book-building offerings of Rexel shares valued in excess of €3.3 billion.
- New York Life Investments in its €380 million acquisition of Dexia Asset Management.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis and Société Générale as joint bookrunners in the €200 million offering of 1.75% equity related bonds due 2020 by Orpéa.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis, Société Générale, BNP Paribas and CM-CIC Securities as joint bookrunners in the €380 million offering of 4.012% bonds due 2020 by Terisam, a subsidiary of Artémis Group.
- Kering (formerly PPR) in its €500 million offering of 2.50% bonds due 2020.
- Alstom in its €500 million offering of 3.00% bonds due 2019 under its EMTN program.
- Rexel in its concurrent €650 million offering of 5.125% senior notes and $500 million offering of 5.250% senior notes, both due 2020.
- Dentsu in its €218 million sale of 7.5 million of Publicis Groupe’s shares to Publicis Groupe.
- Eurosic in its €810 million public takeover by Batipart, the holding company of French property entrepreneur Charles Ruggieri.
- Wendel in several block trades, together with KKR, of Legrand's shares.
- Najafi Companies in its acquisition of DirectGroup France from Bertelsmann AG.
- Artémis in its acquisition of a majority stake in CAPI France, a real estate brokerage firm.
- POWEO in the sale of Verbund’s stake to Direct Energie and subsequent merger.
- The banks in relation to the IPO of Axway by way of Sopra spin off and subsequent rights issue.
- Groupe Lagardère in the potential disposition of its participation in Canal +.
- Ingenico in the financing aspects of its acquisition of easycash Beteiligungen GmbH. Financing involved a club deal bank facility of €270 million, including a €210 million term loan.
- Calyon and BNP Paribas in the €610 million offering by Eurazeo of bonds exchangeable into shares of Danone.
- Pernod Ricard in the acquisition of Vin & Sprits (Absolut Vodka).
- Vivendi in its €3.5 billion financing for the acquisitions of Neuf Cegetel and Activision.
- Bureau Veritas in its €7 billion initial public offering and listing on Euronext Paris.
- Crédit Suisse and Citigroup in the €1.5 billion IPO of Paris Re.
- Gaz de France in its €91 billion merger with Suez and the registration of the transaction with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Legrand in its €6.5 billion IPO.
- Alstom in its disposal of the Chantiers de l’Atlantique.
- AXA Group and its main shareholder, FINAXA, in their €5 billion merger.
- Université Paris X, 1986, D.E.A.
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 1985, Maîtrise en droit