Pierre Maugüé is a corporate partner and member of the firm’s Finance Group. Mr. Maugüé focuses his practice on acquisition ...
Read Full Biography
- International Paper in the negotiation of a $1.4 billion ABL Credit Facility entered into in connection with the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource Worldwide in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction to form Veritiv Corporation.
- Schneider Electric in the sale of its custom sensors and technologies division to Carlyle and PAI, based on an enterprise value of $900 million, and its reinvestment of approximately $100 million.
- American International Group in the financing aspects of the sale of its 100% interest in International Lease Finance Corporation to AerCap Holdings N.V. for $7.6 billion.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the financing aspects of the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of PowerTeam Services from CIVC Partners and True North Equity.
- Warner Music Group in the financing of its acquisition of Parlophone Label Group from Universal Music Group for approximately $765 million.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in (i) the sale of $3,250 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2020, at the time the third-largest single-tranche issue on record in the high-yield market, and the largest issue since 2008 and (ii) the incurrence of incremental U.S. term loans in an aggregate principal amount equal to $2,235 million and European term loans in an aggregate principal amount equal to €300 million.
- Hertz Global Holdings in the financing aspects of its $2.3 billion acquisition of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
- Warner Music Group in the $1.5 billion refinancing of its existing secured notes and revolving credit facility.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in financing arrangements, for its acquisition of Pactiv corporation, a NYSE-listed global manufacturer and supplier of consumer food and beverage packaging and storage products, in a transaction valued at approximately $6 billion.
- International Paper in the financing of its $4.3 billion acquisition of Temple-Inland.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the financing aspects of its $4.5 billion acquisition of Graham Packaging Company.
- Access Industries in the financings for its $3.3 billion acquisition of Warner Music Group.
- Providence Equity Partners in the financing of its $1.9 billion going private acquisition of SRA International.
- Rank Group in the financing of its $950 million acquisition of Honeywell’s automotive consumer products group.
- Rank Group Limited in the financing of its $980 million acquisition of UCI International, a North American automotive products business.
- International Paper in the financing for its $6 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s containerboard, packaging and recycling businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts in the financing for their $7.1 billion acquisition of U.S. Foods.
- International Paper in financing matters related to the $6.1 billion sale of more than five million acres of US timberlands to an investor group led by Resource Management Service, and more than 900 thousand acres of US timberlands to an investor group led by TimberStar.
- New York University School of Law, 1995, M.C.J.