Rebecca Silberstein is a corporate partner in the Investment Management Group and is Co-Head of the firm’s Private Equity Group. Ms. Silberstein ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners in the formation of North Haven Infrastructure Partners II, a $3.6 billion global infrastructure fund.
- KKR in various fund formation, separate account, joint venture and regulatory matters, including in the formation of KKR Energy Income & Growth Fund, a $2 billion energy and natural resources fund.
- Kelso & Company in raising over $8.5 billion, including in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates VIII, a $5.1 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Stone Point Capital in raising approximately $13.25 billion, including in the formation of Trident VI, a $4.25 billion financial services fund.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Morgan Stanley Credit Partners in various private fund formation and regulatory matters.
- The management team of MMC Capital in their acquisition of MMC Capital, the private equity subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, which is now named Stone Point Capital LLC.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners, a $436 million U.S. buyout fund.
- Stone Point Capital in the formation of a partnership with KKR to establish KKR - SPC Merchant Advisors, a provider of capital markets services to mid-market and sponsor-backed companies.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1993, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 1990, B.A.