Robert A. Williams, Jr. is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Williams joined Debevoise in 2010. ...
Read Full Biography
- Conifer Financial Services in the sale of Conifer Securities, its broker-dealer division, to Cowen Group.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in its preferred stock investment in South Street Securities.
- Toyota in its collaboration with Air Liquide to develop and supply 12 state-of-the-art hydrogen stations in five states in the northeast in connection with Toyota's rollout of new hydrogen fuel cell vehicle, Mirai.
- NCI Building Systems in its $245 million acquisition of CENTRIA.
- Howard University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2005, B.A.