Vincent J. Bianco is an associate based in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and Mergers & Acquisitions ...
Read Full Biography
- Lauro 57, a portfolio company controlled by private equity firms, in its divestment of its European pharmaceutical manufacturing business in a deal valued at €315 million for consideration including cash, notes and a stake in the U.S. public buyer.
- Allergan in its global collaboration agreement with AstraZeneca to develop and commercialize ATM-AVI, an investigational, fixed-dose antibiotic.
- Lannett Inc. in its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. in establishing a significant joint venture with Celanese to manufacture methanol at Celanese’s plant in Clear Lake, Texas.
- Resolution Life Holdings in its formation and initial capitalization, including its $587 million acquisition of Lincoln Benefit Life Company from Allstate Life Insurance Company, which included reserve financing, a reinsurance facility and bank debt.
- Prudential Financial in a $3 billion AXXX reserve financing.
- Prudential in the sale to a General Motors retirement plan of a group annuity contract that will provide annuity payments for certain GM salaried retirees as part of GM's plan to reduce pension obligations by approximately $26 billion.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in the sale of a single premium group annuity contract to the Verizon Management Pension Plan to settle approximately $7.5 billion of pension liabilities of the Verizon Plan by providing future annuity payments to approximately 41,000 members of the Verizon Management Pension Plan.
- Goldman Sachs Reinsurance Group in its acquisition of the Bermuda-based reinsurance operations of Ariel Holdings.
- FNBNY Bancorp and its sponsor, Modern Capital Partners, in FNBNY’s acquisition of Madison National Bancorp and its subsidiary, Madison National Bank.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2010, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2005, B.S.