Vincent J. Bianco is an associate based in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and Financial Institutions Group. ...
Read Full Biography
- Mitsui in its agreement with Celanese Corporation, a global technology and specialty materials company, to establish a new joint venture company to manufacture methanol at Celanese’s plant in Clear Lake, Texas, with a total shared project cost estimated to be approximately $800 million.
- Goldman Sachs Reinsurance Group in its acquisition of the Bermuda-based reinsurance operations of Ariel Holdings.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in its sale of a single premium group annuity contract to the Verizon Management Pension Plan to settle approximately $7.5 billion of pension liabilities of the Verizon Plan by providing future annuity payments to approximately 41,000 members of the Verizon Management Pension Plan.
- Prudential in the sale to a General Motors retirement plan of a group annuity contract that will provide annuity payments for certain GM salaried retirees as part of GM's plan to reduce pension obligations by approximately $26 billion.
- FNBNY Bancorp and its sponsor, Modern Capital Partners, in FNBNY’s acquisition of Madison National Bancorp and its subsidiary, Madison National Bank.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2010, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2005, B.S.