Aaron McPherson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. McPherson joined Debevoise in 2019 and completed ...
Read Full Biography
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- Adams Street Partners as a member of a syndicate investing in a €500 million continuation fund established by G Square Healthcare Private Equity LLP to acquire three existing assets from G Square Capital I and G Square Capital II.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-lead investors in a secondary acquisition vehicle formed as part of a Nordic Capital-led consortium to invest in Vizrt, a global leader in production software for live video production.