Aaron Christopher West is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of ...
Read Full Biography
- Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, in its acquisition of Mesirow Insurance Services.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Brookfield Asset Management in various Brazil-focused fundraising activities, including the formation of Agriculture Fund II, a $500 million Brazil agriculture fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of HarbourVest Partners X, a $1.9 billion investment program.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- HarbourVest Partners in its acquisition from Bank of America of the BAML Capital Access Funds group, a private equity fund-of- funds manager focused on opportunities with emerging managers, diverse managers, the lower middle market and other underserved markets.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners XIII, an $875 million early stages development fund.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select IV, a $1.8 billion Lightspeed portfolio company fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund, a $1.5 billion breakout companies fund.
- Silver Lake Waterman in the formation of Silver Lake Waterman III, a $1 billion North America mezzanine fund.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Rollins College, 2009, B.A.