Aasiya Glover is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on International Arbitration.
Ms. Glover joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Glover received ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading global engineering and project management company in an UNCITRAL arbitration arising out of the construction of a multibillion dollar LNG plant.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL in a billion-dollar claim pending in ICSID arbitration against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Macau-based Sanum Investments and Netherlands-based Lao Holdings, NV in bilateral investment treaty arbitration claims against the Government of Laos.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2011, M.Phil.
- Indiana University, 2010, B.A.