Aasiya Mirza Glover is an associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation and international arbitration, with ...
Read Full Biography
- Columbia University in a federal class action filed against Columbia regarding US News & World Report rankings.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- Prudential Financial in the successful dismissal with prejudice of a securities class action based on alleged misstatements regarding the sufficiency of reserves for the company’s individual life business.
- Hypersphere Capital Management, investment manager of a Polkadot-focused cryptocurrency fund, and related entities in litigation with an investor regarding the payment of incentive compensation.
- A leading global engineering and project management company in an UNCITRAL arbitration arising out of the construction of a multibillion dollar LNG plant.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL in a billion-dollar claim against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A Chinese private investment vehicle in a multijurisdictional dispute, including proceedings under the ICC and HKIAC rules, resulting in asset recoveries in excess of $1.7 billion.
- Winged Foot Golf Club, along with certain present and former members of the Board of Directors of the Winged Foot Holding Corporation, in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits pending in the Southern District of New York.
- Macau-based Sanum Investments and Netherlands-based Lao Holdings, NV in bilateral investment treaty arbitration claims against the Government of Laos.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2011, M.Phil.
- Indiana University, 2010, B.A.