Alec Smith is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Smith joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Bright Health as part of a $500 million Series E funding financing round.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Globo Comunicação e Participações S.A. in a 144A/Reg S offering of $500 million of its 4.875% senior unsecured notes due 2030.
- JetBlue Airways Corporation in its $772.3 million offering of enhanced equipment trust certificates (EETCs), Series 2019-1, secured by twenty-five Airbus aircraft.
- Prudential Financial in the financing aspects of its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2015, B.A.