Alex Furman is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, ...
Read Full Biography
- Ara Partners, a private equity firm specializing in industrial decarbonization investments with an ESG focus, in the formation of Ara Fund II, a $1.1 billion industrial decarbonization fund.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners III, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion. The financing for the transaction includes a $2.38 billion cash flow-based facility, a $700 million asset-based revolving facility and $640 million in senior unsecured notes.
- Cornell Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Elmira College, 2016, B.S.