Alex Grossman is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Grossman joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from the Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the financing aspects of the $1.2 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D.
- Skidmore College, 2012, B.A.