Alexey Khnalkov is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. His practice focuses on M&A, corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- PJSC Polyus in its $700 million Eurobond offering of 3.25% notes due 2028 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $605.3 million.
- PJSC Polyus and its subsidiary Polyus Service in the program to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,428,571 ordinary shares of Polyus, including ordinary shares represented by depositary shares, for approx. $300 million.
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- A subsidiary of Sberbank in its acquisition from International Centre JSC of an office and retail complex, including underground parking space, with a total area of over 300,000 square metres located at the crossing of Kutuzovsky Avenue and Kulneva Street, opposite Moscow International Business Center (Moscow-City). The complex comprises three buildings on two land plots and will be used for the purpose of developing a new headquarters for Sberbank (“Sberbank City”). Debevoise provided overall legal support for the transaction at all stages, including due diligence of the relevant entities, buildings, land plots and other assets of the complex; transaction structuring; drafting and negotiating transaction documents; and legal support of transaction closing.
- A private investor in the sale of a stake in a group of companies owning several high-profile investment land plots in the Moscow region.
- The Vladimir Potanin Foundation in the organization of an unprecedented exhibition of Soviet and Russian contemporary art at the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2015, Law Degree