Alice Stosskopf is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group, resident in the Paris office. Her practice focuses on commercial ...
Read Full Biography
- A Russian private bank in its dispute against a Russian businessman related to claim on debt recovery under the loan agreement and potential enforcement against the assets in France and Monaco.
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates under the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, obtaining a unanimous decision in Qatar’s favor in proceedings before the International Court of Justice under the Chicago Convention and the International Air Services Transit Agreement, and in investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- A major U.S. investment fund in a post-acquisition dispute (asset and liability warranty) brought before the Paris commercial court against a French CAC 40 company (pending).
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $200 million contract dispute relating to an allegedly hidden defect initiated by a French CAC 40 company.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a tens of millions of dollars contract dispute relating to an allegedly defective products against a pharmaceutical group.
- A major U.S. industrial company in a civil dispute relating to the alleged wrongful manufacturing of a product, initiated by a French citizen.
- A French CAC 40 company in contractual settlement with a European multinational software corporation.
- Rennes, 2013, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- Rennes, 2011, Mag. iur.
- Rennes, 2011, Master of Laws
- Rennes, 2010, Master in Business Law
- University of Exeter, 2010, LL.M. in Commercial Law
- Rennes, 2009, Licence en Droit