Alisa Melekhina is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on white collar investigations and general commercial litigation and intellectual property ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in a seven day bench trial resulting in an award of $75 million in damages and pre-judgment interest. The case stemmed from an attempted 2017 transaction in which Resolution Life sought to sell its Nebraska-based life insurance company, Lincoln Benefit Life, to Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- Sberbank in multiple proceedings filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York relating to contested foreclosures.
- A registered investment company in an SEC investigation of alleged dealer-interposed cross-trades.
- A large Russian car dealership and its beneficiary in the dispute against a Russian businessman related to debt recovery.
- Take-Two Interactive Software in its response to Karen Gravano, daughter of Sammy the Bull Gravano and formerly featured on the reality show Mob Wives, who contends that the character Antonia Bottino in the video game Grand Theft Auto V infringes her right of publicity.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Drexel University, 2011, B.A.