Alisa Melekhina is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on general commercial litigation and intellectual property disputes. Ms. Melekhina has ...
Read Full Biography
- Sberbank in proceedings filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York relating to contested foreclosures.
- A large Russian car dealership and its beneficiary in the dispute against a Russian businessman related to debt recovery.
- Take-Two Interactive Software in its response to Karen Gravano, daughter of Sammy the Bull Gravano and formerly featured on the reality show Mob Wives, who contends that the character Antonia Bottino in the video game Grand Theft Auto V infringes her right of publicity.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Drexel University, 2011, B.A.