Alison O’Keeffe is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. O’Keeffe joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. O’Keeffe ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of Richmond, 2012, B.A.