Allison Lee is an international counsel based in Hong Kong and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department, and Private Equity and M&A Groups. ...
Read Full Biography
- AIA in its pan-Asian health insurtech joint venture with Discovery.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- AIA Group in its investment in Tiki, an all-in-one e-commerce platform in Vietnam, and entry into an exclusive 10 year partnership, the first of its kind between a life insurer and a digital platform in Vietnam.
- AIA Malaysia in its investment in TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd., owner of Touch ‘n Go eWallet, Malaysia’s largest e-wallet provider, and entry into a long term strategic partnership.
- Ant Group in its agreement to form joint ventures with Mail.ru Group, USM, MegaFon, and RDIF in payments and financial services.
- FWD in the acquisition of Vietcombank – Cardif Life Insurance and entry into a long-term distribution partnership.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- The Heart Clinic, a cardiology specialist medical practice, in its sale to Virtus Medical Holdings, a private equity-backed medical services provider, and the establishment of long-term operating arrangements.
- AIA Group in its AUS$3.8 billion acquisition of CommInsure and Sovereign, the life insurance businesses of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Australia and New Zealand, and related 20 year bancassurance agreements.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- American International Group in its sale of its Japan life insurance business to FWD.
- FWD in a 15-year bancassurance agreement with An Binh Bank in Vietnam.
- Ally Bridge in its PIPEs transaction with Nasdaq-listed Sorrento Therapeutics, a U.S. biotechnology company.
- Clearwater Capital Partners in the establishment of an Indian credit platform, and the approximately $300 million collective co-investment by Clearwater Capital Partners and two other large global investors.
- AIA Group in its landmark exclusive bancassurance partnership with Citibank to distribute its insurance products to 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region. This was the largest ever bancassurance deal in Asia.
- American International Group in the sale of its Taiwan consumer and SME businesses to Nan Shan Life Insurance in Taiwan.
- Ingenico in its strategic partnership with Fosun International and acquisition by Fosun of a 20% minority stake in Ingenico’s Chinese activities.
- Hanwha SolarOne in its $2 billion acquisition of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- The D. E. Shaw Group in the restructuring of Kaisa, a Hong Kong-listed PRC property developer.
- AIA Group in its $1.7 billion acquisition of ING's insurance businesses.
- Credit Suisse in the sale of its Asian PE Portfolio to HarbourVest and Asia Growth Capital.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a Carlyle portfolio company, in its $238 million initial public offering.
- Oaktree Capital Management in its sale of TruckPro to Harvest Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Emergency Medical Services Corporation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million PIPE investment in NCI Building Systems.
- American International Group in the sale of its Indian mutual fund business to Pinebridge Investments.
- Tower Group in its $107 million acquisition of Specialty Underwriters’ Alliance.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2005, A.B.