Allison Miller is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Miller joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Board of a major financial institution in responding to inquiries from the U.S. House Financial Services Committee.
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora across the country, including a federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by states attorneys general.
- A global shoe and apparel company in a federal corruption investigation.
- Toyota Motor Corp. in a resolution with the Department of Justice and Environmental Protection Agency regarding its emissions reporting practices, without any criminal charges being filed.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Sarah Lawrence College, 2014, B.A.