Alyssa G. Novoselac is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Novoselac joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2017 to 2019, she was ...
Read Full Biography
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the refinancing of its senior credit facilities, including its existing $611 million asset-based revolving credit facility and its $115 million cash flow-based revolving credit facility, and its $2.6 billion term loan facility.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2017, M.B.A.
- University of Toronto, 2013, B.S.