Anastasia Magid is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Dispute Resolution, Sanctions Compliance and Russian Regulatory Practice ...
Read Full Biography
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- The Audit Committee of Mobile Telesystems, a Russian telecommunications company, in its internal investigation relating to its Uzbek subsidiary, referenced as part of the Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Various clients with respect to the sanctions compliance issues, in negotiating representations and warranties and other contract provisions regarding sanctions compliance and in drafting compliance programs.
- Moscow State Institute for International Relations, 2017, M.A.
- Moscow State Institute for International Relations, 2015, B.A.