Anastasiya Kryukova is a corporate law clerk in the Real Estate Group.
Ms. Kryukova joined Debevoise in 2021. Ms. Kryukova received a J.D. from the New ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 22-property portfolio of industrial and logistics facilities located in 11 states across the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the joint venture acquisition of a six-property secured parking portfolio located in Cobb County, GA.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of a portfolio of 21 industrial and logistics properties located in 13 states across the U.S.
- JP Morgan Asset Management in several joint ventures with Creation RE to acquire, develop and finance industrial projects in several states including Arizona, New Jersey, New York and Texas.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a joint venture with Quarterra, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation, to develop, own and operate multi-family properties in high-growth metropolitan areas across the U.S.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2017, M.S.
- Hunter College, 2015, B.A.