Andrew Burnett is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group and ESG Group.
Mr. Burnett joined ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Development Partners International in the formation of African Development Partners III Fund, a $900 million fund investing in innovation-led companies in Africa.
- A flagship private equity fund managed by EQT in a subscription facility of initially more than €2.3 billion (with an upper limit of €5 billion) with a large club of lenders. The facility incorporates innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics, which impact the margin payable to the lenders. At the transaction date, it is the first ESG-linked subscription facility of this size across the global fund finance markets. The work was recognised by the British Legal Awards in naming Debevoise as its Banking and Finance Team of the Year.
- AIG's Lloyd's Syndicate 2019 in its Tier 1 Funds at Lloyd's facility.
- A Glendower Capital secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid facility with a syndicate of lenders.