Anna Domyancic is a litigation associate and a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Her practice focuses on white ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Advisors in obtaining dismissal of claims in a shareholder class action filed in Delaware Chancery Court.
- A multinational manufacturing company in connection with a Deferred Prosecution Agreement and a court-appointed Monitor.
- L’Oréal in multiple consumer class actions claiming that its skincare products do not perform as advertised.
- Several foreign financial institutions in the DOJ Tax Division’s Program for Swiss Banks.
- An international insurance company in a joint investigation by the Department of Justice and the United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire regarding the financing of life insurance premiums and related STOLI issues.
- JPMorgan Chase in matters relating to deficiencies in affidavits filed in state foreclosure proceedings, including State Attorney General and federal investigations.
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2010, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2003, B.A.