Anna Jones is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s Finance Group. Her practice focuses on aviation finance and she has worked on a wide variety ...
Read Full Biography
- Ambac in the issuance and sale by Sitka Holdings, its newly formed special purpose entity, of its $1.175 billion aggregate principal amount of LIBOR plus 4.50% Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the “Specialist Deal Legal Advisor” category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Lovell Minnick in the financing aspects of its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- CHC Group, one of the largest global commercial helicopter service companies in the world, as aircraft counsel in its Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, in which CHC successfully restructured more than $2 billion in indebtedness. Debevoise was named joint winners of “Restructuring Deal of the Year (Over $1B to $5B)” at the 12th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for this representation.
- BPP Law School, 2008, L.P.C.
- University of Ulster, Jordanstown, 2007, LL.B.