Anne-Lise Quach is a counsel at Debevoise and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on representations of institutional ...
Read Full Biography
- Aflac in its $2.1 billion strategic partnership with Denham Capital.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of Carlyle Sub-Saharan Africa Fund, a $698 million Sub-Saharan Africa fund.
- The Carlyle Group in its formation of a $1 billion fund for investments in Brazil and South America.
- Columbia Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2004, M.A.
- Stanford University, 2002, B.A.