Anthony C. Otis is an international corporate law clerk and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Otis joined Debevoise in 2021. From 2019 to 2021, ...
Read Full Biography
- Corebridge Financial in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- Manulife in its $750 million U.S. offering of 3.703% senior “green” notes due 2032.
- Warner Music Group in its private offering of $540 million senior secured notes.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Warner Music Group in its private offering of €445 million euro-denominated senior secured notes.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in its offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.750% notes due 2027.
- Université de Sherbrooke, 2018, J.D.
- Université de Sherbrooke, 2018, LL.B.