Basya Robinson is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Robinson joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Robinson received her J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in financing arrangements related to the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo.
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Brooklyn College, 2015, B.A.
- Brooklyn College, 2015, B.S.