Beatrice K. Techawatanasuk is a corporate international associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Techawatanasuk joined Debevoise in 2022. ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley, Barclays, HSBC and Wells Fargo Securities, as representatives of the underwriters, in the public offering of $750 million aggregate principal amount of Tier 3 5.750% Senior Notes by RenaissanceRe due 2033.
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, as representatives of the underwriters, in the offering and sale of $1.4 billion of common shares by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- Brigade Capital Management, the second largest holder of secured debt issued by Avaya, in Avaya’s pre-packaged chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its offering of $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $6.5 billion offering of senior unsecured notes in relation to the separation of American International Group’s Life & Retirement business. At the time of announcement, this transaction was reported to be the largest-ever debt offering by an insurance company.
- University College London, 2019, LL.B.