Benjamin Sundholm is a corporate associate and member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. He is also active ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Group as co-investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the pricing of its $500 million offering of 6.125% unsecured senior notes due 2029.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Cadence Education in the sale of Cadence Education to Apax Partners.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $215 million of senior unsecured notes.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drugs and delivery technologies for the treatment of cancer.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel. (Terminated)
- AXA Equitable Holdings in its agreement to sell U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company & MONY Life Insurance Company of the Americas.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of two of Gowrie Holdings subsidiaries, Maritime Program Group and Gowrie Group.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Syncora Holdings in its $429 million sale of Syncora Guarantee, a wholly owned subsidiary, to Star Insurance Holdings, an entity organized by GoldenTree Asset Management LP.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2018, M.A.
- Bethel University, 2011, B.A.