Brad Taylor is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Taylor joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- B&M in its £400 million bond offering of 3.625% senior secured notes due 2025, and its related refinancing of its existing senior credit facilities with a £455 million senior secured facilities agreement.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- InterXion in the financing aspects of its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Lovell Minnick in the financing aspects of its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Cerberus Capital Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- A U.S. direct lending funds in its purchase of $25 million of second lien secured notes issued by ExamWorks, a leading provider of independent medical examinations and related services, as part of the company’s acquisition of The Kindertons Group, a portfolio of businesses that provides accident aftercare and claims management services in the U.K.
- Cerberus Capital Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- Apex Fund Services in its $40 million credit facility with Highbridge Principal Strategies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and certain other aspects of its acquisition of BUT, the largest furniture retailer network in France, in a 50:50 partnership with WM Holding, a company related to the XXXLutz Group.
- Two direct lending funds in its purchase of $340 million of second lien secured notes issued by ExamWorks, a leading provider of independent medical examinations and related services, as part of the company’s take-private acquisition by Leonard Green & Partners.
- The purchasers of first lien senior secured notes privately placed by an Italian based manufacturer of coffee, other hot and cold beverage and food vending machines to finance an acquisition.
- PIK Lenders in leveraged buy-out transactions in Europe.
- University of Law, York, 2013, L.P.C.
- University of York, 2012, LL.B.