Brad Taylor is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Taylor joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Cerberus Capital Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Cerberus Capital Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- PIK Lenders in leveraged buy-out transactions in Europe.
- The purchasers of first lien senior secured notes privately placed by an Italian based manufacturer of coffee, other hot and cold beverage and food vending machines to finance an acquisition.
- B&M in its £250 million bond offering of 4.125% senior secured notes due 2022, and its related refinancing of certain of its existing senior credit facilities.
- Apex Fund Services in its $40 million credit facility with Highbridge Principal Strategies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and certain other aspects of its acquisition of BUT, the largest furniture retailer network in France, in a 50:50 partnership with WM Holding, a company related to the XXXLutz Group.
- University of Law, York, 2013, L.P.C.
- University of York, 2012, LL.B.