Bradley J. Polivka is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Polivka joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Polivka received ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in TriNetX, a leading global health research network optimizing clinical research to bring new therapies to market faster.
- The Carlyle Group in its $175 million investment in Grand Rounds, a leader in healthcare quality and clinical navigation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Yale Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, 2016, B.A.