Brooke Fodor is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group.
Ms. Fodor joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Fodor received a ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- A joint venture in the $110 million refinancing of a resort.
- FC Encore in the $735 million transfer of 60 healthcare facilities to Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- The We Company’s investment platform, ARK, in its acquisition and financing of an office building located at 600 California Street in San Francisco, CA.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its financing of two industrial properties located in Middlesex, NJ and Joliet, IL.
- The Brickstone Companies in a mortgage loan secured by The Lits Building, a mixed-use building in Philadelphia, PA.
- Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, in its acquisition of Mesirow Insurance Services.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Duke University, 2012, B.A.