Chloe Orlando is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Orlando joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2014 to 2018, ...
Read Full Biography
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the financing aspects of the acquisition of the YES Network from the Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Principal Financial Group in its $500 million offering of 3.700% senior notes due 2029 to finance the $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Nuveen, LLC in its $1 billion offering of 4.000% senior notes due 2028 guaranteed by Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America.
- Warner Music Group in its €250 million offering of 3.625% senior secured notes due 2026.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2011, A.B.