Caitlin Joseph is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Joseph joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Joseph received ...
Read Full Biography
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Discovery in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Brigade Capital Management as debtor-in-possession lenders in providing a $95 million facility and a $100 million exit facility to Alpha Media in its chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- New York University, 2016, M.A.
- University of California at Los Angeles, 2012, B.A.