Cameron E. Rotblat is an associate in the Tax Department. Mr. Rotblat joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from Yale Law School in 2018, where ...
Read Full Biography
- Covéa in its definitive agreement to sell CSE Insurance to Porch Group for $48.6 million in cash.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- The Carlyle Group in its $2.6 billion sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- Nassau Financial Group in the issuance of $100 million of non-cumulative perpetual preferred equity to Wilton Re and Stone Point Credit.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Elliott Management in the restructuring of Windstream Holdings, a leading communications and software company.
- AXA Equitable Holdings in its agreement to sell U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company & MONY Life Insurance Company of the Americas.
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- Mitsui USA in its acquisition of a minority non-controlling interest in Capitala, an asset management firm, and the formation of a strategic partnership between the two firms.
- Alaska National Insurance Company in its acquisition by Copperpoint Insurance Companies.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in the sale of a portfolio of over one hundred private equity interests on behalf of a HarbourVest Partners managed account based in Europe to five independent investor groups.
- Yale Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Yale University, 2013, B.A.