Carolina de Barros is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. de Barros joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $20 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- InterXion in the financing aspects of its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Brookfield Business Partners and its institutional partners in their acquisition of Ouro Verde, a leading Brazilian fleet management company.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2017, J.D.
- New York University, 2012, B.A.