Carolina de Barros is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. de Barros joined Debevoise in 2017. She received ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $20 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- InterXion in the financing aspects of its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Brookfield Business Partners and its institutional partners in their acquisition of Ouro Verde, a leading Brazilian fleet management company.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2017, J.D.
- New York University, 2012, B.A.