Caroline Brown is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Brown joined Debevoise in 2021.
Ms. Brown received a ...
Read Full Biography
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Skrewball, a super-premium and fast-growing flavored whiskey.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to multi-cloud services provider VMware, in its sale to global technology leader Broadcom, in a transaction valued at approximately $61 billion.
- Consilio, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legility, a global legal services provider.
- Evercore and Guggenheim Securities as financial advisors to Arena, a clinical stage pharmaceuticals company, in its sale to Pfizer for a total equity value of approximately $6.7 billion.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- Consilio in its acquisition of the Adecco Group’s legal consulting and eDiscovery Business Units.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2018, J.D.
- The College of William and Mary, 2013, B.A.