Charity Brunson Wyatt is a tax associate and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Ms. Wyatt received a J.D. from the University ...
Read Full Biography
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Life and Specialty Ventures in its collaboration with Cambia Health Solutions, including its acquisition of LifeMap, the reinsurance and administration of Cambia dental insurance policies, and Cambia’s acquisition of an equity stake in Life and Specialty Ventures.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in the combination of Consilio and Xact Data Discovery.
- Blackstone's Tactical Opportunities Group in its investment in SUNZ Holdings, a leading provider of workers compensation insurance and related services such as claims administration, policy administration, and customer support.
- Ambac Financial Group, a financial services holding company, in its acquisition of Xchange Benefits and Xchange Affinity Underwriting Agency, property and casualty managing general underwriters.
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company Spectrum Automotive Holdings in their acquisition of CARS Protection Plus, a leading provider of vehicle service contracts.
- Elliott Management in the restructuring of Windstream Holdings, a leading communications and software company.
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, 2005, B.A.